Fratelli Alessandria Rossoluna Langhe Rosso
Located in the small hilltop village of Verduno at the northern edge of Barolo, the winery won two important prizes at the agrarian competition held in 1843 on the initiative of King Carlo Alberto. An article on the Gazzetta Ufficiale of the Associazione Agraria of 2 November 1843 reports of the two golden medals that the winery was awarded and reads: “for the improvement in wine making through the method of condensation, that is being used in the royal winery as well by the oenologist Staglieno, and for the successful expeditions of their wines overseas.”. The second one, obtained on a par with Camillo Benso Cavour Conte, reads: “for the best method to arrange winery."
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way