We take pride in giving back to our community. Here are a few things we have been involved with over the years.
- Lowcountry Local First
- Slow Food USA
- Les Dames d'Escoffier Charleston Chapter
- Bacchus Society of Charlestons
- Make A Wish Foundation Wine Tasting
- Rotary Club of Hampton County Wine Tasting Fundraiser
- South Carolina Artisans Center Wine Tasting Fundraiser
- Immaculate Conception Catholic Church of Goose Creek Wine
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- Spoleto Festival USA Spoleto Auction 1996-2012
- Dee Norton Lowcountry Children's Center
- Camp Happy Days Auction Donation
- Pet Helpers Auction Donation
- Alan Fleming Tennis Tournament to benefit Hospice Foundation of Charleston - Wine Tasting for 12
- The Preservation Society of Charleston
- Historic Charleston Foundation
- Les Dames d'Escoffier Autumn Affair Donation of 10% of profit from Wine
City Marina Spirits
Visit City Marina Spirits next door to the Wine Shop!
David and Laurie Osbon of Charleston recently acquired The Wine Shop from Debbie Marlowe.
Dave & Laurie spent the last 7 years in Nashville, TN working in corporate careers with VF Corp and CUNA Mutual Group.
There was always a strong desire to get back to the Low Country and family.
Laurie (a Wine Enthusiast) and Dave (a Whisky and Rum Enthusiast), the opportunity to acquire The Wine Shop presented itself and they initiated the move back to Charleston.
Laurie is continuing education in Wine and has completed Level 2 with the Wine & Spirit Education Trust.
We are excited to carry on and build on the phenomenal business developed by Debbie Marlowe. Debbie has an extensive background in the world of wine working in wholesale and retail for more than 25 years. We are thankful for the business built by Debbie over the last 25 years and will strive to continue the valued service that she has provided to our existing customer base and work diligently to introduce new customers to the wonderful world of Wine!