We make a LIVING by what we get, but we make a LIFE by what we give.
In memory and honor of Paige Somers Osbon, we, at The Wine Shop of Charleston, City Marina Spirits, and The Toddy Shop, are hosting another fundraiser for Compass Harbor Housing Solutions.
As our way of giving back, we will hold an online auction of premium allocated bourbons to benefit Compass Harbor Housing Solutions. The online auction will be held at 32autions.com and can be accessed with the link below.
Included in this offer are:
- E H Taylor Single Barrel Bottled in Bond
- Bombergers Declaration Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey 2022
- Shenks Homestead Sour Mash Whiskey 2022
- Orphan Barrel Fabel & Folly 14 Year Old
- Blantons Bourbon
- L. Weller’s Antique 107
- L. Weller’s Special Reserve
- High West’s A Midwinters Night Dram, Act 9 Scene 5
- High West’s A Midwinters Night Dram, Act 10 Scene 4
- Booker's Small Batch Collection 2023 - 01, "Charlie’s Batch"
- Booker's Small Batch Collection 2021-04 "Noe Strangers Batch"
- Booker's Bourbon 2022-02 "Lumberyard Batch"
- Woodford Reserve Masters Collection Batch 118.4
The auction will run through May 31, 2023, at 7pm. Winners will be notified by phone on June 1. Bottles must be picked up at City Marina Spirits, located at 3 Lockwood Drive, Charleston, SC 29401. Must be 21 years of age to bid.
Compass Harbor’s mission is to help youth transition from foster care to adult life by providing housing options and educational opportunities that will give them the skills needed to excel in the adult world.
Compass Harbor Housing Solutions was created when it became clear that the need for housing and financial support is great among youth that are transitioning from Foster Care to adult life. They are the most vulnerable to becoming homeless because they lack the support of a family and are not often equipped with the skills they need to become independent.
When they have a safe place to live, the financial resources for food and basic living expenses, and a network of supportive adults, they are better able to focus on pursuing their education and finding meaningful employment.